MOTB is part of the Ontario Federation of ATV Clubs (OFATV). An annual, 3 day or single day permit is required to ride our trail system.

Your annual and 3 day permits are valid for all OFATV trails across Ontario, a single day permit is only valid for the clubs trails you are riding on and must be purchased locally at one of our re-sale locations listed below.

Up to 75% of your permit dollars are used to build and maintain ATV trails in the area in which you chose to sponsor when you purchased your membership / trail permit. This is why it is extremely important to “buy where you ride” The remaining 25% pays for government taxes, (HST) liability insurance, government lobbying, and helps to cover the operating expenses of the OFATV.

 

 

The pie chart depicted here shows the actual break down of your permit.  Your home club receives $65 directly from every permit to go towards building, maintaining and patrolling trails.  These funds also help with organizing and promotion events, cost of club operations like insurance and administrative expenses.  OFATV retains $29.20 from each pass for administration and federation expenses.  $22.56 is pooled into a trail leveling fund that clubs can access on top of the $65 to assist in trail maintenance depending on the class of trails.  Supporting your home club is important to the future of ATVing in your community.

On-line Permit Sales

To purchase your permit on line please visit the OFATV Website be sure to select Mid-Ontario trail blazers as your home club mailing out and processing passes are done at a club level and will provide speedier service to you.